Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pasta with Walnuts in Sage Butter Sauce (Vegan)

So last night I decided, on a total whim, that I wanted something with sage butter sauce. I saw something in a magazine with that in the title earlier that day and couldn't stop thinking about it. So I started googling "sage butter sauce recipes" and came up with a total keeper. I found it here It sounded delicious so I knew I just HAD to try it.

I actually used whole wheat angel hair pasta and Earth Balance Buttery Spread as opposed to the Fettuccine and stick butter. But I'm sure it tasted just the same.


Excuse the poor picture quality. My roomie, with the mad photography skills, was MIA when the pasta was ready for it's close-up.
This was a perfect Fall dish. It was earthy tasting and savory. Even though my roomie was MIA with her camera, I still made enough for her because I'm sweet like that. She loved it. I will definitely be making this again...especially on a brisk fall night.

1 comment:

  1. Yummmo!! I actually have all these ingredients on hand!! Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete