Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My BFF and Her Awesome Jewelry

So I need to take a moment to talk about my BFF, Cassandra. We worked together for about seven years but didn't really start hanging out until about two years ago. Weird, I know. We didn't really work in the same department but we knew who each other was and always said hello in passing. But it wasn't until we both got promotions in the same department and another office that made us start talking.

That first day we both showed up in the same lobby at the same time and didn't know anyone except each other. So of course, we bonded. And the rest, as they say, is history. Now we're roommates!

Anyway, she has a great blog and an awesome Etsy shop where she sells really GROOVY jewelry that she makes all by her little self. :) She makes some really cool stuff. And everything she ships out goes in these cute little packages...so pretty that you don't want to throw them away. Maybe, one day when I win the lottery, I will hire her to be my personal jewelry maker!

Want to know the benefits of living with a jewelry maker? She gives me stuff for free every now and then! WHOO HOO!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...she has some cool stuff! I LOVE that ring with the clock pieces in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love that ring too! It's a total conversation piece. And she stamped the inside with "It's never too late". She hasn't listed it yet but if you're interested, let me know. I'll find out the price for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you to live with someone who makes fabulous looking jewelry.

    ReplyDelete