Thursday, April 29, 2010

One hour

AAAAHHH!! It's too early for me to be up right now. This week has kinda sucked. I've worked 7-4 for the last 11 years and suddenly my boss decided that no one could work before 8 anymore. So I'm working 8-5 and I've had to change everything around and I'm amazed at how much of a difference one little hour can make.

I'm waking up before the alarm goes off, having way too much time in the morning (hence this blog at 6am), eating breakfast later so 1pm keeps rolling around and I realize I'm still not hungry but I need to get some lunch! My dog is all confused because usually I leave for work and he hangs with my roomie until she leaves and puts him in his kennel. Now I'm putting him in his kennel and I can tell he's confused every time I do it because I'm never the one to put him in there! I hate going to the gym now because getting there at 4:45 is fine but getting there at 5:45 is like walking into a crowded singles bar on steroids. Lastly, I'm eating dinner too late because by the time I'm hungry it's like 8pm! SIGH. Hopefully by Monday, my body will have adjusted and I can function normally again.

No comments:

Post a Comment