Friday, May 20, 2011

Freebie Five

Sooo I'm posting my freebie five because one of my favorite bloggers did it and inspired me. That blogger was inspired by one of her favorite bloggers that did it....I think we're all just doing it so we can look up hot guys on the internet!


Anyway, it comes from Friends. If you were a HUGE fan of the tv show Friends, as I was (don't think I ever missed a single episode), then you know what I'm talking about. It's the episode where Rachel and Ross decide to come up with their top 5 celebritys that they would sleep with if given the chance. They also tell each other that if they ever were given that chance, it would be ok to "cheat" just that one time. (Turns out, Ross does end up meeting one of his top 5, Isabella Rossili, who just before he meets her, decided she was #6 and took her off the list. She dismisses him once she finds out she was taken off the list. As if he had a chance in hell either way!)

So here are my top 5, in no particular order:



Keanu Reeves. Yum. I've always had a thing for Keanu. I even saw his old band Dogstar play at The Roxy once...had front row. I think I still even have my Dogstar t-shirt somewhere(nerd alert!)

Robert Pattinson. Ok, yes, I'm a Twilight fan. I can't help it. Just look at him! That dark, brooding, mysterious thing just does it for me I guess...Keanu, Rob, and my next contestant....

Johnny Depp. Ohhh yeah. Mmmm....he is so hot. Wow. SORRY! What was I doing? Oh yeah, my post! Geez, let me just wipe the drool off my keyboard. Cam Gigandet. Soooo...I had to put one all-american cutie in here. I mean, every guy I like is "Mr. Bad Boy". So here is my one American Pie, boy-next-door, Ken doll, perfect straight teeth boy. Yum. OK! On to the next bad boy!


GOOD LORD!!!!! I mean....really? Seriously? How can anyone be this hot? salivate...salivate....salivate. Ok, (wipes lips) have I made it clear that he's hot? Wow....mmm mmmm.....jesus he is hot. YUM.

Oh yeah...the blog...yeah. Sooo....I lost my train of thought. Ummm.....so have you ever gone to "google images" and typed in a hot guys name? DO IT! Type in David Beckham. That's my suggestion anyway. Yeah....mmmm....ok, sorry, just do it.

Have a good night! I know I will. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment