Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Obsessed Part 2

Ok, I think I was having a meltdown yesterday when I wrote my last blog. Hee hee. I was working from home and had way too much time to be doing research (more time than I should admit). I'm over it today...although I still think Twinkies are gross.

I'm going to Vegas in July and I want to lose a few pounds so starting this week I'll be hitting the gym hard and getting my fruits, veggies & water in as often as possible. Any yummy vegetarian recipes anyone has, please pass them on! I could really motivate myself by posting a "before" picture on here. But I'm not that crazy!

Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...does this mean you won't be eating any of my appetizers if you come over this weekend? I am almost positive I won't be serving fruits, veggies or water! LOL

    ReplyDelete