Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's This Blog All About Anyway?

I realized today that I haven't really explained what this blog is supposed to be about so I thought I would do that. It's mostly about anything that makes me blissfully happy!

I will probably post lots of recipes because I love to cook and I love to eat. I am a vegetarian so they will all be yummy vegetarian recipes. There may be some vegan recipes here and there too. I also love to write and I love to read. So I will probably post some books that I love. I'm also writing my own story so maybe one day soon I will post the first chapter. I'd love to get some feedback! I'll also be writing about places I've traveled or would like to travel. The rest will be about whatever else is making me happy at that moment...clothes, my dog Oscar, my friends, wine, lamp shades (ha ha), ANYTHING!

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! Can't wait for the recipes...and you should definitely post a chapter from your book!!!

    ReplyDelete